Saturday, February 28, 2009

Baby Necktie!

Hugs And Kisses Snake Crochet Necktie / Lariat / Scarf For Baby Or Toddler
$35

It has been a busy week for me so I haven't been able to get many things done, like the blog for example but I thought I'd update quickly with an item from my Etsy store. One of my recent baby items! I have been crocheting hard like a busy bee, coming up with a new accessory design for lil' dudes, and ended up making something more multifunctional than the necktie I had envisioned! I wanted to make something cute, yet practical for smart occassions as neckties are something I find EXTREMELY difficult to find over hear in the UK without them being elasticated. The great thing about this design is that it is stretchy, yet giving credit to the full tie! Upon playing around with it however I figured that it could be used in a variety of ways being as the shape is more of an abstract tie shape, and infact as my other half pointed out, looks quite like a snake! I think it's wonderful and lil Yukio has enjoyed the design too which is the ultimate test lol!!! So come on by to the store and check out the other color varieties I have recently uploaded. I hope to bring in more soon and I'm working on other ideas so I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment