Saturday, October 2, 2010

Daily Play


Sunday - Coffee and Cake
weekly musings, articles and mostly babble...


Daily Play I don't know what it's going to mean at the mo as it's early days but I have finally decided to give Thursdays and Saturdays their own feature on my blog. Some of you have gathered already I suppose! Thursday is a day for BLOGS, considering that every other day is either focused on handmade items or Etsy shops... I love blogs... the stories, the work, the features. They rock! And considering that in places like the Etsy forums, myself and many people create threads to scout for followers all the time to try and spread the word about what's hot on our pages and it can be long, drawn out and sometimes disappointing if you can't keep up without being buried in seconds flat (those that are familiar with the Etsy promotions forum will know what I mean). There has to be easier ways to do this that benefits larger groups of people in a less time consuming and easier way right? YES! Blog hopping! Ooooooh I love it. What a fab way for everyone to spread the word with one simple code! Awesome! I'm obviously a blog hop virgin as it's a new concept to me, but it is just genius! I've joined SOOOO many already and linked to them in my sidebar for others to check out. I plan to create a page for them as there are quite a few that I've joined and I know there will be more since I've been doing them by the day... and I need to go all the way back to Thursday again! But anyway my first is already running and you can navigate to it in my top navigation above this post! it'll run out tonight so get in whilst you can! and if you miss out a new one will start again Thursday!

Anyway I've been following blogs like a trouper, and I have to say blog hopping really does work. If you are looking for followers, I recommend giving them a go and where you can make sure you leave comments!

And Saturdays... I couldn't resist the idea of being able to host giveaways. Specifically handmade ones! At the moment I have one running which is for an item of my own making which you can see in the post below (or check out the top navigation!), but I hope to extend this out to others if they wish for me to host their giveaways in the future. I am still working out the technicalities of that idea but for now I will host my own. They run for 2 weeks at a time and you can have multiple entires for multiple chances of winning! Make sure you take part if you havent already :)

And in my land of creation, I am forever making new hats, conjuring up new designs and taking lots of new photographs for moonangelnay photography and babamoon. I have had a few orders this week so i've been pretty busy fulfilling those and trying to keep up the pace with my ever so busy family life too. My daughter is 4 months old now and is now in that "I see it, I'm going to grab it... and quite possibly try and devour it once I have given it a good gum munch" stage... She tried to take the fork out of my mouth as I ate lunch today which surprised the life outta me. Came right out of the blue! AND she has decided that she wants to roll over too so we're at a whole new level of 'eeeeek a baby' now lol!!! She's going to have to grin and bare it now when she sits by me rather than on me as i eat. Bless her she's VERY attatched to me and can be a bit grisly when she's away from me for more than a few minutes. But she's a good girl and fast learner, she'll eventually know that mommy will always come back lol! Awww she's growing up so fast and has finally got to the stage of experiementation! I can't wait to see her progress from here. My son is in love with her still and avidly insists that he knows more than I do when it comes to deciphering her grumbles, yet quickly gives up when the responsibility he puts on himself becomes too irksome lol! Bless him, he's trying ever so hard to be a grown up. He even put his daddy on the naughty step for spilling brown sauce on his own leg earlier. Hilarious! Kids are wonderful! Anyway I'd better scoot off... have a great remainder of the weekend!


Recent Altered Photography And Baby Accessories
Posted to moonangelnay.etsy.com and babamoon.etsy.com...



That's it for now. Have a great weekend all!


moonangelnay x

No comments:

Post a Comment