Sunday, November 1, 2009

SUNDAY... Coffee and Cake



Sunday - Coffee and Cake
weekly musings, articles and mostly babble...









I have had a pretty good week for a change when it comes to getting things done, so you've probably noticed already i finally have new prints in my store... 6 infact!!! go me! I've been feeling a bit sorry for myself up until i managed to fashion organisation into my head at some point about 6 days ago, and since I have been on fire! I've even managed to get a tonne of housework done!

At the same time I have been celebrating reaching the second trimester this week, managing to get a hospital appointment for a dating scan after all hell broke loose last week with my GP and chosen hospital since my referal had magically disappeared weeks ago, which frighteningly left me with no place to have the baby! A million phone calls later, and I am now looking forward to my first appointment this week *sighs*. yes! and yesterday I had a Halloween party with my other half, son and his lil friends. That was a good end to a busy week. All in all I am happy... OHHHHHHHHH and to top it all off yesterday I was also asked if I wanted to showcase my work in a shopping event at the Warwickshire Exhibition Center which left me elated at the prospect!!! Emphasis on prospect... my only downer... that I may not be able to do it, but I am awaiting more information to see if I can because, OMG my own little stall in an EXHIBITION CENTER... WOOP!!!! Also I have previously turned down 2 other opportunities this year like it and I REALLY dont want to have to for this one because of the usual money issues... short term ones I mean, as obviously longer term it would be a good spend as I would sell the work and make up for it, but unfortunately the short term really does leave the whole idea in question so I need to think very hard and carefully about it... and HOPEFULLY, I'll be able to do it! I'm so chuffed that I had been found on Etsy and asked to take part. I guess even if I can't it's a nice feeling to think that event organisers 3 times this year have liked what I do enough to go out of their way to find and contact me!

So whilst I'm puffed up with pride and achievement this week I think I'll leave this short entry here for this Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment