Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fall Warmth


Wednesday...Gratitude!

No.33 ... I have been a bit neglectful to my photography store as of late, so its REALLY nice to know that some of you out there have been promoting a few of my pieces to share with others! Today's gratitude is dedicated to altered photography lovers :) These are some of my favourite handmade items, from the kind Etsians that have featured my work in the past week for both my photography store and my baby knits store.


My favorite treasury! 'Warm GLOW' by 'watercolorsNmore'


TREASURIES AND FEATURES


Etsy Seller - WatercolorsNmore Original Watercolor Paintings
Treasury East - Warm GLOW



Item - October Orchard Throw/Afghan
Etsy seller - BabyNest Knitted and Woven Accessories
Treasury East - Blushing






Thanks again for the features everyone :)

moonangelnay x

No comments:

Post a Comment