Tuesday, March 15, 2011

HeadpinWear Gemstone Jewelry


Tuesday - BESTeam Mosaic
weekly shoutout to the dedicated workers that like to help other handmade artists...

HeadpinWear on Etsy... Cathy hails from Benicia, CA which is a state that I have always lovingly associated with all things grounded, earthly and beautiful. It's wonderful that Cathy's store epitomises the thoughts that are stirred up in my about California as it reminds me a lot of a very beautiful person I know that lives there and lives a very beautiful life.
Cathy's Jewelry uses my favourite type of pieces to make the whole, as a lot of you know already I just LOVE gemstones, dark metals and Swarovski Crystals and Cathy's store is just full of them. The colors throughout her shop are quite neutral, but full and variagated so you can experience a variety of earthtones, and some of the findings are just super cute, like butterflies and starfish that further connect the work to the beauty of nature. Cathy believe's that jewelry is meant to enhance your being and complete that part of your daily style, and I personally think that her work is stunning and could really compliment any person wanting to express something beautiful about themselves through their style. Please take a moment to visit her store! I have 6 of my favourites in the mosaic below but there is so much more!


http://headpinwear.blogspot.com/ Cathy's Blog!

For those of you with a passion for handmade, and you have a blog that is in need of a consistant weekly post to drive your traffic and help fellow artisans by doing the same. Come and join the BESTeam!


All items are clickable and will take you directly to HeadpinWear's listings...

No comments:

Post a Comment