Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Blog Hop, Skip and Bubbles...


The long awaited...

... 1st birthday images are here! and the even longer awaited BLOG HOP returns! Scroll down to add your links!


I had been floating around the shops today (I could almost say quite literally) after spending a long morning going over shop listings and changing things AGAIN, looking for some inspiration for my sons birthday party when not only did the awesome idea come to me down the pink princess aisle of Toys r Us (and no it won't be pink... he'd NEVER forgive me LOL), but I remembered about the pictures I wanted to post for my daughters party in May!

I finally got a card reader for my DSLR so all the images are on the PC and safe... for now... *she says in hope* So yes! I have just a small selection here of the kids, cakes and other things I enjoyed making/admiring the most that day :)


Yey cards!


My recycled gift bag flowers! I still have some on the walls they're that AWESOME!


Cupcake preparations!

THE Cake :)


Happy siblings... for once lol!

Hope you enjoyed the pics :)

Now... hopping!

_______________________________________________

ADD YOUR BLOG TO MY WEEK LONG BLOG HOP!
Thursday - Thursday



Remember to add your blog to the "linky" and not just in the comments (although comments are appreciated)! This hop is growing by the week so thanks to those of you who have grabbed my blog hop button or the ones that have put the linky code on their own pages! The more you all share this linky, the more opportunities people have to find and follow your blogs! Lets keep this up! I try to follow everyone when I am able to (it may be in the same week or after a few weeks but I do back track so please be patient!) so to maximise everyone's chance of gaining followers try and follow as many as you can give time for :)


moonangelnay thursday blogspot link party blog hop

Grab This Button!



Here is how you can take part!
  1. Follow my blog!
  2. ADD YOUR LINK TO THE LINKY BELOW
  3. NO ETSY OR OTHER SHOP LINKS! This is a BLOG hop. Please contact me if you are interested in taking part in other features, but this is exclusively for blogs :)
  4. EITHER copy and paste the Linky code at the bottom of this post into YOUR OWN blog post OR Write a blog post including the Thursday Blog Hop button above (it's size will be 125px) OR Link to me using the Blog hop button somewhere on your blog.
  5. (not mandatory but it helps) I know not everyone can, but if you have social networks like Twitter, Facebook etc send a message out about this hop to help spread the word about all the fab blogs people can follow!
  6. Follow at least 2 or 3 others on the list and send them a blog comment to let them know! That way they can follow you back also :)
If I feel your entry isn't family friendly (ie: adult related, gambling or something else distasteful or spammy) I will remove your link.

So submit your blog into the linky tool by clicking on the submit text and you're on your way :) This tool will expire on Sunday night and is accessible using the top navigation of my blog! Happy hopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment