Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Blushing Beauty


Wednesday...Gratitude!

No.37 ... Today's one is bite size and lovely! I love being a part of Etsy Teams, but my favourite team that I do spend more time nurturing has to be the growing strong BESTeam. I find it is the epitome of everything I stand for when it comes to helping out the handmade community, and it's members are always so busy helping eachother out. This week a team member curated a treasury for some of us and my gratitude theme is based on the beautiful rose hues chosen :) These are some of my favourite handmade items, from the kind Etsians that have featured my work in the past week for both my photography store and my baby knits store.


My favorite treasury! 'Blushing Beauties Gift Guide' by 'iknitandbead'


TREASURIES AND FEATURES


Etsy Seller - iknitandbead Hand Knits And Beaded Jewelry
Treasury East - Blushing Beauties Gift Guide and BESTeam Blog Mention


Item - Las Vegas - The Horizon
Etsy seller - elinay Bird Photography And Drawings
Treasury East - Kiss me, I'm IRISH!



Thanks again for the features everyone :)

moonangelnay x


No comments:

Post a Comment