Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cold Blush


Wednesday...Gratitude!

No.36 ... It was a hard choice today as there were some ABSOLUTELY stunning treasuries I found my work in that I really wish could all be posted to show in todays feature, but it would make loading very difficult for some readers which is why I have chosen just the one. The one I have chosen is dedicated to the members of the Photographers on Etsy POE Team, and I just love it! These are some of my favourite handmade items, from the kind Etsians that have featured my work in the past week for both my photography store and my baby knits store.






Item - Flame Red Copper Enamel Dish by Jade Snow Wong
Etsy seller - mascarajones Mid Century Modern Jewelry and Objects
Treasury East - Shiny and Blue and BESTeam Feature



Item - I Say a Little Prayer Necklace
Etsy Seller - bluewhitejewelrywear Jewelry With An Oriental Flair
Treasury East - Vividly Violet




Item - Janet
Etsy Seller - PiecesOfPaper Drawings and Accessories
Treasury - Black and white




Item - grey mini dress
Etsy Seller - 8fantasie8 Women's Clothing
Treasury - where faeries live...




Item - Chrysanthemum, leaves and Hammered Circles in Coral and Sterling silver Studs
Etsy Seller - riorita Unique Handmade Jewelry
Treasury - Grey and white from my friends



Item - SALE Fabric Rose Necklace Jewelry fuschia Free Shipping
Etsy Seller - lulusmuse Unique Handcrafted Jewelry and Accessories
Treasury - Babies!



Item - Frankie the Fish
Etsy Seller - RedsAttic Mom and Baby
Treasury - Hats for everyone in the family!



Item - Raggedy Dolls - pink and blue
Etsy Seller - lilliputloft Faeries and Whimsy
Treasury - Who's the bunny, now?




Thanks again for the features everyone :)

moonangelnay x


No comments:

Post a Comment