Monday, February 7, 2011

Gray


Monday Magic... Gray!

I can't believe it's been so long but I finally am back on track with Monday Magic! Woop! I have been having a looky-round Etsy and found these awesome items from some of the newer sellers and their handmade businesses! Everything is clickable so you can check them out from their source too :)

kreativekoi
fawksdezyn
Thankgoditsfriday
Formfreunde

axessory
dreambirds
2010louisek7
NicholasBellPhoto
dannybobanny
Skogsbar
simoneelumdesigns
debfinds


Introducing my 66th installment of my weekly feature Monday Magic.

All of the sellers names can be typed into the navigation bar on your browser followed with ".etsy.com" (dot etsy dot com) to take you to their stores. Otherwise click on an image to go directly to their listing!


I am now taking requests for next weeks Monday Magic Expo. If you would like to be a part of it, you are required to have 0-19 sales in your Etsy store, and the theme is 'Love' Contact me via convo @ http://moonangelnay.etsy.com to send in your requests, plus a link to your suitable item :)

No comments:

Post a Comment