Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jewelry by Jaynemarie


Tuesday - BESTeam Mosaic
weekly shoutout to the dedicated workers that like to help other handmade artists...

Jaynemarie on Etsy... In my Etsy journey I have found that I have experienced both extremeties of scenarios that can occur with running two very different shops. One is very busy and the other is rather quiet. Over the years I understand now that being able to establish my mark in any of the busy handmade catagories, I really need to go that extra mile to show that what I have is unique and worthy. A huge catagory on Etsy is the Jewelry catagory and it is SO hard for sellers to break themselves into selling without having that little bit of oomf to get them started. I started myself down that road and it wasn't long before I moved onto what I can do better. I really do love looking at the jewelry sellers make on Etsy for the fact that despite seeing 100's of necklaces, earrings, rings galore, if you look hard enough you can see true heart and soul emerging from some pieces, and in that truely beautiful craftsmanship. My favourite Jewelers have to be the ones that work metal themselves or use gemstones as most of the time I find that is where my jaw drops and I fall in love! Jaynemarie jewelry is a seller I feel has a LOT to give through her work, and through reading her profile I am warmed by the life long passion she has had to build on her creative niche, going all the way back to when she began on her barbie dolls! She has since worked hard on gaining the necessary experience to create in the way she is able to today and I just love her work and the fact that her experience in her craft has been a journey through the years. Her jewelry is perfect for special occassions so if you are looking for something very special, I recommend looking through her store :)

For those of you with a passion for handmade, and you have a blog that is in need of a consistant weekly post to drive your traffic and help fellow artisans by doing the same. Come and join the BESTeam!


All items are clickable and will take you directly to Jaynemarie's listings...

No comments:

Post a Comment