Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Double Up!



Tuesday - BESTeam Mosaic x2
weekly shoutout to the dedicated workers that like to help other handmade artists...


As some of you know, I had to take a necessary week away from my computer to have my baby! I'm back and slowly getting back into a routine.
Having missed out on featuring a BESTeam member last week I thought it'd be nice to double up this week!

LoveElycia on Etsy (for last week!) ... One of today's Etsy artists from the Etsy BESTeam is LoveElycia on Etsy. She hand makes a wonderful selection of whimsical accessories, moustache inspired! I particularly love the little speech bubble headbands!
I have included 6 of my favourites from her store in the mosaic below, and encourage you all to visit this store to see what else is available!

And LoveElycia's Blog
... Is fabulous! Full of enthusiasm, entertaining, bright and unique to Elycia's outgoing nature! You can visit LoveElycia's blog here!

All items are clickable and will take you directly to LoveElycia's listings...

ConduitPress on Etsy... I am in love with this store! ConduitPress on Etsy is the place to visit if you're looking for great quality, rustic and artistic looking journals. I think they look amazing and could see how they could be enjoyed even as sketch books (with style!). Other items in store include badges (buttons), upcycled vintage notebooks, handbound albums, baby books and cards
Check out this store to see what else is available!

And
ConduitPress's Blog... WOW the layout is just monotoned loveliness! I am always excited when I see sharp colors within a simple layout. However there is nothing simple about this blog as it is full of wonderful handmade related posts and musings from ConduitPress. You can visit ConduitPress' blog here!

All items are clickable and will take you directly to ConduitPress' listings...

No comments:

Post a Comment