Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Vintage Heaven



Wednesday...Gratitude!

No.12 Here is today's collection of my favourite handmade items, from the kind artists that have featured some of my work in the past week!


TREASURIES AND FEATURES



The above rich blue treasury was curated by Etsy seller KarmaRox which includes a bunch of amazing art and photography from other Etsy artists. It was lovely to know that my "Paw Prints" print had been included in the collection. KarmaRox's store is full of gorgeous vintage accessories, jewelry and shoes of which the above childs glasses are one of my favourites.


Art2ArtColorado on Etsy created a super hot treasury full of reds, blacks and blues that my "Lust" print was a part of. Art2Art's store is one of my favourites offering a fabulous selection of paintings, abstractions and digital works like the above print "The Seer". I just love this store!

So That's it I think for this week. I hope I havent left anyone out... if I have I'll pop you into next weeks feature :)

No comments:

Post a Comment