Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Dear!



Sunday - Coffee and Cake
weekly musings, articles and mostly babble...

HandmadeSpark NEW TUTORIAL POST... Relieved to have written one in time this week for you all! A few days ago I thought I may have been going into labor which would have obviously slowed everything down! It's not up yet but I am hoping that it should be up within the course of today so I will update you on here, Facebook, Twitter and in the Etsy Forums when it's up!

My article on Handmade Spark is now up!

Finding your spark : Product Photography - Got The Shakes?



You can still catch my previous posts here:
* Finding Your Spark - Product Photography - Lighting
* Finding your spark : Product Photography - Getting The Best Out Of Your Photography
* Finding your spark : Product Photography - Making A Lightbox
* Finding Your Spark - Photo Composition


NON-WORK RAMBLE ... Just a short ramble for today, as it is my beloved other half's Birthday! And I am hoping to make the most out of today as possible being as my whale-like pregnant state seems to have slowed life down to the point where I haven't been able to do the usual preparations for him! So myself and my little boy (upon his insistence) are going to bake a lovely chocolate cake for him (although I think my son has his own agenda!)... and hopefully I won't pop a baby in the process! LOL! I'm no high alert at the moment as the past few days have been riddled with the lovely sensations of labor and whether I am in it or not, I won't know more until I see my midwife next! Which isn't long... but until then there's no point in me rushing to hospital. You never know, maybe we'll have a daddy and daughter birthday on the 2nd of May from now on!

Recent Photography Posted to moonangelnay.etsy.com...


NEW STUFF ... Lots of photo's have been relisted in the past week! Also a rolled canvas photo print which is in the form of the beautiful pink mandala wheel in the above mosaic. Other than these I have been working some SEO magic again in my listings and taking forever as always. So that's a work in progress but hopefully there'll be many more new prints to come!

That's it for now. Have a great weekend all!


moonangelnay x

No comments:

Post a Comment