Sunday, May 30, 2010

First Week Down



Sunday - Coffee and Cake
weekly musings, articles and mostly babble...

HandmadeSpark NEW TUTORIAL POST...

My article on Handmade Spark is up!


Finding your Spark : Product Photography - Layering And It's Benefits

You can still catch my previous posts here:
* Finding Your Spark - Product Photography - Lighting
* Finding your spark : Product Photography - Getting The Best Out Of Your Photography
* Finding your spark : Product Photography - Making A Lightbox
* Finding Your Spark - Photo Composition
* Finding Your Spark - Got The Shakes?
* Finding Your Spark - Easy Post Production - Contrast Adjustment


My Week ... I am just about here... in one piece! I hate to be all theatrical about it but i NEVER expected the difficulty I've had trying to function normally, following having my baby girl. And funnily enough it's nothing to do with my recovery or the baby at all LOL! My son is nearly 3 and we always figured that having another baby when he was this age would be a lot easier than having them closer together... Ohhhh were we wrong about that! I think I'd have more luck trying to bag the Tazmanian Devil in his tracks LOL! It's rather sweet how much he loves his little sister, but my gosh the enthusiasm he has for her hasn't waned since the first time he met her. You'd think that isn't a bad thing, but it has translated into him never allowing her to sleep, feed or even just have a little much deserved space from human contact for just a second. It's difficult as we can't punish him for loving her, but boundary setting this week hasn't been very successful at all, and as a result we have a very naughty little monkey swinging around our house causing chaos!

I'm hoping when my partner is back at work from his paternity leave that he'll settle down. He always seems to be more hyper when we're all at home together so a change of setting may do the trick, fingers crossed!

So the other side to the madness, I have to say has been really easy to settle back into. It helps knowing what we're doing this time round, so the sleepless nights, mass nappy changes, feeding etc seem a lot less harsh on our poor shrivelling brains lol! But to be fair, our little girl is REALLY calm and a happy little thing so that helps a lot. We're lucky that she's so good. She's taken to life in the mad house really well actually LOL! I'm enjoying it whilst I can, I know with her brother as a role model, it won't be long before the "changes" start rolling in *eek!* :)


Recent Photography Posted to moonangelnay.etsy.com...


NEW STUFF ... I have been using the odd spare few hours to work on some new prints... well 2 to be precise. One of them is up and the other I will list tomorrow. Hopefully there will be more to come eventually, but at the moment I'm focusing on some photography away from Etsy involving form so it'll be a bit of a balancing act when it comes to digital designs. I'm considering bringing form into my store which is primarily nature photography at the moment. We'll see about that one in time!

That's it for now. Have a great weekend all!


moonangelnay x

No comments:

Post a Comment