Sunday, September 5, 2010

Folk Festival


Sunday - Coffee and Cake
weekly musings, articles and mostly babble...


Folk Festival It's been a couple of years since I have really had a break without having to watch my kids, and yesterday my partner took them both for the day whilst I got to spend some time with a close friend enjoying a local Folk Festival. My goodness I needed it! And what a fab day I had too! I got to listen to some great music from the likes of Donovan, Spider John Koerner, Dan Walsh and Will Pound to name a few. I brought along a small picnic for myself and spent the day knitting and taking pictures whilst drinking a few beers.

Part of the way through the day they decided to throw giant balloons into the audience which was great fun! All the kids that were there literally jumped and dived there way through all the people to get a hand on one of the balloons to keep them flowing in the air. But unfortunately they popped on by one at different points, which drew large heavy sighs from us audience members lol! We enjoyed them too much I think lol!

But yes, it was great, and today I get to go again but this time with my children in tow which I think I'll enjoy more. I'll probably be made to get my son's face painted, and I know that he's going to look forward to the story telling pirates, the trampettes, tight rope walking for kids, and the hand powered fair ground :) And with my daughter more alert it'll bring a whole new dynamic to the day! This has been a great week so far. As well as this Festival, on Thursday I got to spend the day in a training seminar with Mark Cleghorn and his team from PhotoTraining4U. I found it to be an inspirational day and I am finally confident about where I want to be with my out of house photography business when I get it going. More on that next week :)

Recent Altered Photography Posted to moonangelnay.etsy.com Warmth...


That's it for now. Have a great weekend all!


moonangelnay x

No comments:

Post a Comment