Monday, September 27, 2010

Leaf!


Monday Magic... Leaf!

bbrunophotography
Redpeonycreations
icraftnaked

JauntyKat
LoveWilliam
catcancrochet
sunshineartdesign
DarbyDrakeDesign
NaturaPlumaDesigns
crotchetymama
MyNovember
NomadicNotebook


Introducing my 50th installment of my weekly feature Monday Magic!!! Wow that is 50 weeks, 12 new Etsy sellers at a time and 600 in total! I am truely amazed that I have featured that many artists in just my Monday feature alone, so to celebrate I have a new look for the feature (as well as a new look blog) annnnnnnnnnd I want to set up my blogs FIRST GIVEAWAY this week which I'm hoping will be first of many :) Stay posted for it!

These Etsy.com sellers all share something special... Fabulous work! Yet, somehow like many sellers on Etsy are wondering where all their admirers are! So this is where I feel it's time to showcase the undiscovered talent of Etsy, on Monday each week so they have a chance to shine like the best of Etsy do :)


All of the sellers names can be typed into the navigation bar on your browser followed with ".etsy.com" (dot etsy dot com) to take you to their stores. Otherwise click on an image to go directly to their listing!


I am now taking requests for next weeks Monday Magic Expo. If you would like to be a part of it, you are required to have 0-19 sales in your Etsy store, and the theme is 'Frost' Contact me via convo @ http://moonangelnay.etsy.com to send in your requests, plus a link to your suitable item :)

No comments:

Post a Comment